At times in our life, all of us will experience a period of change – such as a career change, divorce, or loss of a spouse. During these often difficult times, sound, objective, and comforting guidance can aid a person during a particularly challenging time in their life.
Situations you may be facing include;
- My spouse managed our finances and investments. Where do I begin?
- Do I have enough to live on for the remainder of my life?
- How do I plan for the future for a child with special needs?
- Will I need to go back to work?
- I am considering age care options where do I start?
- I’m considering a career change. How will that affect our financial goals?
- Experiencing a divorce? We can help protect you in a divorce settlement in the case of disability and/or death.
CWF Group has expertise in helping guide clients through a number of difficult and complex personal and financial matters.
CWF Group lends clarity to these questions and so many more. To find out more click here to speak with one of our specialist.