A career with CWF Group means working in a harmonious and enriching environment that encourages personal and professional development. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our operations and where individual effort is acknowledged through recognition programs designed to motivate and encourage employee efforts.
At CWF Group, we aim for excellence in all lines of business. To achieve this, we listen to:
- our clients, to whom we propose a complete line of competitive and innovative financial products that meet their personal needs and objectives in terms of insurance, savings and retirement;
- our representatives—the members of our sales force—to whom we provide the training and support required for them to develop a lasting relationship with their clients based on trust and to offer their clients products that are adapted to their needs;
- our employees, to whom we give the opportunity to develop their full potential and achieve their goals, particularly through professional development programs;
- our shareholders, to whom we are committed to remain a company that attaches the utmost importance to achieving excellent results;
- the community, by actively participating in regional and individual development of the regions and their inhabitants through our donation and sponsorship program.
At CWF Group, your contribution is considered essential to our overall success. To facilitate your initiation into the Company, we will ensure that you are immediately integrated into your environment and among your colleagues. All personnel will be pleased to assist you and to share their knowledge and experience. In other words, we will do everything we can to help you reach your career objectives.
At CWF Group, we place a great deal of emphasis on the personal commitment of our employees. Initiative, team spirit, an ability to take on challenges, and a constant desire to meet objectives are the values and qualities we require in order to continue our tradition of excellence.
Professional Development Programs
The development of knowledge and skills is essential to the advancement of an individual’s career. For this reason, we have established a professional development program that enables employees to take training or development courses. The program includes basic courses in life and health insurance and development courses in a wide variety of areas such as actuarial sciences, information systems, investments, accounting, etc. Since the CWF Group operates across Canada, bilingualism is an asset and is strongly encouraged in the Company.
Equal Opportunity Employment
As an equal opportunity employer, CWF Group offers equitable compensation, and strives to have its work force reflect the demographic composition of our society.