Your Auto and Home Claims History Reports from CGI
1. A Consumer AutoPlus Report provides an individual’s automobile policy and claims history as reported by the Canadian Property and Casualty (P&C) industry.
2. A consumer may only request their own personal information.
3. The Consumer AutoPlus report will only be mailed to the most recent address on file.
4. CGI will mail a copy of your personal report via regular mail within 10 business days of receiving your request.
5. CGI will provide one report within a 12 month period.
6. CGI stores and reports data and is not authorized to make changes to this data
7. If you do not agree with the information on your AutoPlus Report please contact the Complaint Officer/Ombudsperson of the insurer that provided the data. To view a list of these individuals, visit the Financial Services Commission of Ontario website at http://www.fsco.gov.on.ca/english/insurance/resolvecomplaint-insurance.asp and click on the “Company Consumer Complaint Officers” link.
Here’s how to order your Auto Claims History Report from CGI:
1. Print and complete the request form by clicking on the Consumer AutoPlus Report Order Form link below. (Note: Requests will only be processed when received on this form.)
2. Send your request by one of the options below:
- Fax: 1-514-415-3989
CGI Technical Assistance
1350 Rene-Levesque West, 7th Centre Floor
- Scan and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auto Claims History Report Order Form
Home Claims History Report Order Form