We understand that time is your most valuable asset. Therefore our services are designed to meet the needs of Busy Professionals, whether you are a business owner or an employee of a large corporation. Our services are high-touch, yet delivered efficiently in-person, on the phone, or the Internet via email, web conferencing, or online meetings. We cater to your needs, providing a customised experience and treating you as the unique individual that you are.
Financial matters you may wish to consult with an expert on include;
- What’s the maximum I can put away in a savings plan?
- How should I be invested based on my short term goals?
- How much money should I have in reserves should I decide to leave my employer?
- What’s the opportunity cost of taking a few years off?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Is purchasing a second home a wise idea?
- Am I maximizing my company’s benefits?
- Should I commence a transition to retirement fund?
- Do I need a will?
We share your zest for life and can help you answer these questions, easing your worry and allowing you to continue the pursuit of your life’s dreams. We have expertise in the following areas;
- Short-term investing to meet income and liquidity needs.
- Cash flow analysis and management.
- Portfolio construction
- Corporate Benefits Advice both Accumulation and Defined Benefit Schemes
- Personal Insurance Analysis
- Large purchase analysis, especially real estate.
- Estate planning needs analysis.
How can I benefit from your services if I am a professional?
Professionals are usually their own drivers in the creation of their wealth and income. Their jobs often times involve many risks and issues and we know this. Our trained professionals have the tools to manage these risks and provide an individualized plan for you.
We specialize in:
- Serving health care professionals such as doctors and dentists
- Providing individualized disability, critical illness, and life insurance packages for the start of their careers
- Hosting seminars regularly to provide new health care graduates the needed information about these specialized packages that we offer
- Guiding health care professionals as they continue their career advancement and incorporate their own company
- Effective strategies to release your retained earnings so that you will have income for retirement
- Deferring taxes in the proper manner
CWF Group lends clarity to these questions and so many more. To find out more click here to speak with one of our specialist.